[Hidden-tech] Your suggestions for a great All-In-One-Printer please - my Epson WF 2530 printer bombed

Jill Connolly jillvox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:22:42 EDT 2016

Hello HT friends,

I need to replace my small footprint, all in one, wireless and mobile printing Epson WF 2530.

Now after reading dozens of reviews of similar printers... frankly I don’t know who to believe.

I’m coming to you for suggestions:
I want something relatively easy to set up, easy on ink, small footprint, all in one, wifi capable, plus mobile printing features (ex: print from iPhone, iPad). These are similar attributes to the WF 2530.

Please tell what you’ve had success with and can eagerly recommend.

Thanks very much,
 Jill
Voiceover Expert and Copy Developer, helping organizations unify their cross platform communications.
Specialties: Emerging Media, Tech, Education, Healthcare, our Environment and the Arts.
jillconnolly.com <http://www.jillconnolly.com/>

CONNECT WITH ME! linkedin.com/in/jillconnolly
617-921-5455 (-JILL)