[Hidden-tech] Creating email templates for Constant Contact, Emma , etc

Greg Caulton greg at gregcaulton.com
Tue Sep 27 12:23:42 EDT 2016

G’day all :-)

Does anyone have experience creating email templates for Constant Contact (or other platforms)?

Working with ConCon is worse than working in PowerPoint in my experience and I’m hoping to move my client to Emma or some other modern email platform.

I’ve seen an email (produced by one of my client’s clients) that looks like it was produced in an Adobe CC app (Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign possibly) and that looks a lot more like their printed News Alerts than anything I can produce in Constant Contact.

Thoughts?

Greg
Greg Caulton
Creative Director, Patent Draftsman