[Hidden-tech] Commuting Eastbound

Alan Frank alan at 8wheels.org
Mon Sep 19 22:10:22 EDT 2016

With the imminent demise of the MaxBus (at least for all practical
purposes), I am looking for a backup plan for carpooling from Amherst
eastbound: Monday mornings to the commuter rail just off route 2 in
Leominster and/or Wednesday afternoon returns, with Worcester or Grafton
as a possible second choice.  If you do this drive on a somewhat regular
basis, or know someone who does, please get in touch.  Happy to share
expenses and somewhat flexible on schedule.

At least until I find a job for a very experienced software developer in
the Pioneer Valley.

--Alan