[Hidden-tech] off topic health insurance

Joel Mollison Joel at NortheastIT.net
Wed Sep 14 10:10:26 EDT 2016

Nechama,

Ed Batchelder (Batchelder Associates) is the most knowledgeable person I know.  As an independent health insurance agent he has access to dozens of carriers and can navigate you to the best product for you.  I’ve been working with him for well over 10 years and he has personally helped me and dozens of my friends and family.

ed at batchelderassociates.com<mailto:ed at batchelderassociates.com>

Phone: 413 527 9168

Joel Mollison
President
Northeast IT Systems, Inc.
777B Riverdale Street
West Springfield, MA 01089
Office: 413-736-6348 x102
Mobile: 413-695-6007

From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net [mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Nechama Katan
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:45 PM
To: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] off topic health insurance

I am new to the lower Pioneer Valley and am looking at changing jobs. Does anyone have a health insurance agent that they recommend in the Springfield Area? I am trying to figure out options as I work through a job transition.

Thanks Nechama

--
Diversity is what you see, Inclusion is what you feel.
Please make someone feel included today.

Nechama Katan

"Data Wizard with Personality"
I transform data into action enabling you to ‘Compete on Analytics’

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nechama