[Hidden-tech] land phone alternatives for Shutesbury/no high speed

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Sun Sep 11 16:42:17 EDT 2016

Hello all.

Much to my displeasure I had to “disband” by one-pay option with Verizon/Verizon Wireless when I went to order a new iPhone with monthly installments. So now I will have a bill with broadband card and our 2 cell phones and a Separate bill for the landline, which we Need due to our location. Cell phones don’t work here at home.

I am not happy with the $60 a month for the landline and want to know options, if any exist.

* We do not have satellite, nor will we be getting any.
* we do not have DSL lines near us
* we do not have any HiSpeed internet whatsoever

Is Verizon my only option? I’m looking for a domestic and international land line less expensive than the $60.

Thoughts or am I SOOL? Cans and a string? Maybe a Really really high quality string?

Dede

Dédé Wilson
bakepedia.com
ask me about the low-FODMAP diet