[Hidden-tech] Medical software companies

Nina Fischer nina at ninaf.com
Tue Sep 6 16:10:16 EDT 2016

Hi,
     We are newish arrivals to the Pioneer Valley. My husband is a seasoned
,smart, software architect, having worked for a medical software company in
the Boston area for many years and prior to that working at MGH helping to
developer the computer language  MUMPS.

He is anger to talk to and network with people here to get a sense of the
job market here. N addition, he would be interested in setting upsome
informational interviews here in western Mass, as he begins looking for
work closer to home.  ( we live in. Amherst).

   I would be open to any suggestions for informational interviews for him,
job possibilities,etc.
     I am grateful for any and all suggestions to pass on to him.

            Many thanks,
                   Nina (a non- techy)