[Hidden-tech] Springfield-Area colo?

James Triplett jm-hiddentech at vj8.net
Sat Sep 3 03:41:53 EDT 2016

On (02/09/16 14:00), info at cross-spectrum.com wrote:
> Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 14:00:01 -0400
> From: info at cross-spectrum.com
> To: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
> Subject: [Hidden-tech] Springfield-Area colo?
>
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone used or have a recommendation for a Springfield-area colo facility? I'm trying to set up a small fileserver (the upload speeds for all of the cable-modem options suck, but suggestions are welcome). Googling brings up some places, but they seem geared to large/heavy corporate use so I'd like to hear if anyone has small-business experience with anything local.

Crocker is local (Springfield Armory), rock-solid reliable, and relatively inexpensive.
I've used them for several years, with nothing but great service.  The boss, Matt Crocker,
is a frequent Hidden-Tech contributor, as well.

James

(I also have VPS availability on my servers there, if you want to start small...;-)