[Hidden-tech] AmherstWorks - New Coworking Space

Jerry Guidera jerry at amherstworks.io
Fri Sep 2 09:44:35 EDT 2016

Our new coworking space in downtown Amherst is almost online. Starting
Tuesday (after Labor Day), we'll be open for tours at 11 Amity Street from
noon to 6 PM, and by appointment outside those ours. If you're tired of
working from home or want to be part of a vibrant community of
entrepreneurs, then we've got your new office at AmherstWorks in downtown
Amherst - www.amherstworks.io

We aim to open the space in October. Follow the progress of renovations on
our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/AmherstWorks/

Jerry Guidera
General Manager
AmherstWorks