[Hidden-tech] Volunteers Needed Re: Tedx Shelburne Falls 2016 conference Nov. 19 - tickets available

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 15:50:19 EDT 2016

It's happening again in 19 days! Sat. Nov. 19, 10 am - 4 pm.

As you may know, our speakers, staff, promoters, tech is all-volunteer.
We still have a few staffing needs and would love you to join us! Free
admission & lunch for you, of course.

_*Urgent Needs*_

*Computer Operator.* Project speaker Power Points & videos. 5-6 speakers
over two 2-hour sessions. Tech rehearsal Tues. Nov. 15 evening- not
required, but certainly helpful to be there.

*Video Camera Operator.* Greenfield TV is directing, with strong
guidance and help from Falls Cable, since we're on their turf this year.
(Mohawk School) You won't be the only one on camera, so no pressure
here. Need someone who has at least a little bit of experience with a
pro camera.

_*Other Needs*_

*Speaker Coaches* for rehearsals - Greatest need Tues. Nov. 8. Could use
a few more folks on Mon. Nov. 7 if you really, really want to help.
We're good that day, if not.

*Folks who have iPhones/iPads* Ticket takers to check people in at the door.

*Flyer/Poster Distributors*

*Misc. Marketing* Social Media, conventional, etc. We can never have too
much help here.

*Day-Of Social Mediists* Tweeters, Facebook posters, promoters of the
free webcast.

I'll be sure to let you know if there is any thing else that comes up!
If you have any other great ideas about how you can help, let me know!

Thanks,

Stacy

Tedx Shelburne Falls 2016 conference Nov. 19 - tickets available

*TEDxShelburneFalls 2016
  Conference Sat. Nov. 19
Theme: Body of Knowledge.*

*GET TICKETS NOW <http://www.universe.com/tedxshelburnefalls2016>*

TEDx enthusiasts like you will come together again this autumn for a day
of dialog, exploration and action around the theme “Body of Knowledge.”
Building upon the success of TEDxShelburneFalls’ past signature, salon
and TED lifestream conferences, we've curated another signature event
happening the Saturday before Thanksgiving, November 19, from 10 am to 4 pm.

Tickets for the event - at our new venue, Mohawk Trail Regional High
School, 26 Ashfield Rd. (Rt. 112) - are now available for sale online.
General tickets, including lunch catered by Shelburne Falls’
award-winning Hearty Eats restaurant are $40, or bring your own lunch
for $30. Student/senior tickets with lunch are $30 and $20 BYOL.

Get tickets at www.TEDxShelburneFalls.com
<http://www.TEDxShelburneFalls.com>. Tickets may also be purchased at
the door, however lunch is not available for purchase on the day of the
show. (Get tickets before Nov. 12 to secure a lunch reservation.)

If you can't make it out, watch the free internet livestream for
real-time viewing beginning at 10:00 am at our website.

*SEE WHO IS SPEAKING. <http://www.tedxshelburnefalls.com>*

*The Gist*
TEDxShelburneFalls 2016 Body of Knowledge conference Saturday November
19, 2016
10 am - 4 pm, optional lunch provided
Mohawk Trail Regional High School
Student/Senior ticket prices
Free livestream broadcast

Stacy Kontrabecki, Organizer, Curator
/stacy at TEDxShelburneFalls.com <mailto:stacy at TEDxShelburneFalls.com>
(413) 625-9203/

PS: Volunteers are still needed for several positions on the day of the
conference and prior to. Let me know if you'd like to help out!

follow on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/TEDxShelburneMA> #TEDxShelburneFalls | friend on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/TEDxShelburneFalls> | website
<http://www.TEDxShelburneFalls.com>

*TED = Technology. Entertainment. Design
x = independently organized event*