[Hidden-tech] Converting pdf to Word doc

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:45:53 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

I have a pdf that a client has asked I translate into a Word doc, for
email campaign use asap.

My last few hours trying to get free trial software to work has been
unsuccessful. I tried NitroPro and Cisdem. Cisdem looked like it was
going to work, but the Word doc came back all just unformatted text
and none of my images showed up.

If someone is willing to convert the file for me, I would be grateful.
I already converted all fonts to outlines. The file is 2.4MB. IF best
to use the one without outlines, that one is 1.9 MB.

This project has no budget. Just good karma. :-)

Thanks very much,
Deb