[Hidden-tech] Looking for Volunteer or Discounted Photography

Jeff Mackler jeff at mrwconnected.com
Thu Oct 27 22:46:26 EDT 2016

Greetings,
My agency is working with the Holyoke School Department to rebuild their
dated website.  The district is working hard to rally from many tough years
and is currently under state receivership.  Their site is a primary tool
for communication with current and prospective families, as well as the
general public.  We're working for a discounted rate to support their
important work, and because we know there are many positive stories that
should be told.

As everyone knows, vibrant, real photos are essential to a modern site, and
we need some help with this.  We're looking for some candids shots of kids
in school, sports, and social scenes.  Most of the photographers we
typically work with charge $1,400 a day, or more.  We fully believe in the
value of their work and are happy to ask clients to pay such rates.
However, in this case, the client simply can't afford market rates.

Anyone know a photographer or student who would be willing to donate a few
1/2 days of shooting, or do them for a small fee?  We could include photo
credits on the site and would certainly make the schedule and management of
the project as simple as possible.  We'd also offer fully paid work, as we
get it in the future.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Mackler