[Hidden-tech] Transcription services needed

Lynne Rudie lynnerudie at verizon.net
Sat Oct 22 20:57:14 EDT 2016

Hi Hidden-Techies
	I have a friend who has a manuscript of a novel she wrote a while ago that she describes as being “in typescript” (i.e., a good quality photocopy of typewritten pages). She needs someone to re-key it into Word so she can edit it and, eventually, self-publish.
	I haven’t seen the manuscript but, knowing her, my guess is that it’s in good shape and easy enough to read. The computer file doesn’t have to be perfect because it’s going to be edited, she just needs assistance getting it onto her computer so she can work on it easily herself.

	If there is someone on this list who provides this service, or is really good on the keyboard and would like to take this on, I’d love to hear from you and will put you in touch with the author. Or, of course, if you know of someone you can recommend I’ll do the follow-up. You can contact me by email on- or off-list, or call me at either phone number below.
	Thanks in advance for your help!
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie, Graphic Design
413/863-9406