[Hidden-tech] Fwd: [PVGrows] CDI is looking for a CFO/Senior Accountant: RFP

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Wed Oct 19 20:59:50 EDT 2016

Dear Friends,
The Cooperative Development Institute is looking for a savvy senior
accountant to work about a day a week on overseeing our finances.

Please see the attached call for proposals,  or send to your accountant
friends, and encourage them to get in touch with us (info at cdi.coop
<mailto:info at cdi.coop>). WE WANT TO RECEIVE PROPOSALS BY TUESDAY 11/1!

Position preview:

Our mission is to work with people in the Northeast to create
cooperative businesses and networks that grow a prosperous, equitable
economy.

Our vision is transforming ownership of our economy, so all people can
meet their basic needs!

CDI is a virtually based 501(c)3 non-profit that has 16 employees and an
annual budget of 1.6 million dollars.

*Job overview:*Serving as Chief Financial Officer, responsible for
accounting tasks and reporting, including: monthly reconciliation and
quarterly balancing of books; quarterly financial reports for the Board
of Directors; working with auditor on annual closing of books, audit and
taxes; adjusting bookkeeping as needed; and creating reports and
providing financial analysis support, as needed, for Board, Executive
Director or program directors. Also preparing and sending reports and
invoices for grants, managing cash between interest-bearing accounts,
and assisting Executive Director and program directors in preparing
annual budgets.

Thanks very much,
Noemi Giszpenc
---------------------------
Noémi Giszpenc
Executive Director
Cooperative Development Institute, Inc.
Ph: 1-877- NE COOPS, 413-665-1271 x2 <tel:413-665-1271%20x2>
Fax: 413-541-8300 <tel:413-541-8300>
ngiszpenc at cdi.coop <mailto:ngiszpenc at cdi.coop>, www.cdi.coop
<http://www.cdi.coop/>
CDI <http://www.cdi.coop/> on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooperative-Development-Institute/159519010762713> /
Twitter: @coopdevinst <https://twitter.com/coopdevinst>
2012 was the International Year of Cooperatives <http://2012.coop/>,
because "Cooperative enterprises build a better world
<http://usa2012.coop/>". Make this the Co-operative Decade
<http://ica.coop/en/blueprint>!

PDF from job posting at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24109830/CDI%20ACCOUNTANT%20JOB%20POSTING_2016.pdf