[Hidden-tech] Air Quality

DAVID SPOUND dspound at mac.com
Mon Oct 10 13:59:50 EDT 2016

I am wondering if anyone on this list has experience with air quality testing.

I have been experiencing some symptoms that may be a sign of allergies. While I have had allergies in the past, these symptoms are more severe and long lasting than anything I have previously experienced. It has been suggested to me that perhaps there is some mold or other irritant in my environment.

I looking for a recommendation for a company that would test the air quality in my home and perhaps also in my office (both are near Florence center).

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

Regards,

David

++++++++++

David Spound
Valley Mindfulness

Offering:
• Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
• Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC)
• Other mindfulness programs for individuals, groups, and organizations

New:
Valley Mindfulness Meditation and Training Center
45 Main Street
Florence (Northampton), MA 01062

(413) 570-0312
david at valleymindfulness.com