[Hidden-tech] Pilots Seeking Meeting Space Around I-90 and I-91

Matthias Theo theo.matthias at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:05:17 EDT 2016

Howdy All,

The newly-formed, non-profit Hampshire County Light Sport Flying Club is looking for meeting space near a mid-point between Northampton and Springfield along I-91. We are a growing group of 6 to 12 pilots who meet in the evenings (6 - 8pm) every two to four weeks. The meeting room need not be too fancy; a conference table, 6 - 12 chairs and a white/blackboard are all we need.

Ideally, the location would be close to the I-91 exits between the Holyoke Mall and Rt. 5. This would make it convenient for pilots traveling from western MA, southern VT and northern CT.

If you know of a space that we might use, please let us know!

Thanks,

Theo Matthias
Clerk/Treasurer
Hampshire County Light Sport Flying Club