[Hidden-tech] Best places to find Freelance work?

David Korpiewski davidk at cs.umass.edu
Thu Oct 6 15:05:00 EDT 2016

I'm writing on behalf of one of my friend (cc'ed) who is looking for
freelance work as a programmer, specifically in embedded C and C++.  Do
any of you use websites that have freelance jobs listed for various
types of programmers?   I know I found one a couple of years ago but
can't seem to find it now.   So have any of you have experience finding
freelance programing work on various sites - any pros, cons, and sites
to seek out and others to avoid?

Thanks in advance

David