[Hidden-tech] Amherst group driving to ND in support of water protectors

Zach Fried zach at localprosper.com
Tue Nov 29 16:08:32 EST 2016

A group from Amherst, MA will be driving to North Dakota in early December
to support the peaceful water protectors.
*If you have supplies available in the Amherst area (see "Supply Lists" for
a list of needs), we are offering to drive them to ND on 12/6. *
Please email wallack.russell at gmail.com to coordinate drop-off/pick-up.

A note on support from the largest camp:

*We truly appreciate your generous donation to the Oceti Sakowin Camp. We
are determined to stop DAPL, protect Native Sacred Land, the water for
everyone, and sovereign treaty rights. To accomplish these goals, many
resources will be required. In addition to our efforts for winterizing the
camp, keeping everyone safe, healthy and warm, your kind donation will
allow us to continue the struggle. North Dakota winters are cold as well as
challenging.*

*Please visit the link below to find more information on what the
protectors are asking for, how to donate money, and how to buy goods
online.*

*https://docs.google.com/
<https://docs.google.com/>…/17b1I0e54RTZqYHEn-KF_m2CVCQR…/edit#*