[Hidden-tech] IMAGINE festival at Earthdance in Western Mass (film, technology and body in action) reaching out!

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Nov 28 22:46:26 EST 2016

From: Federico Hewson <fph212 at nyu.edu>

Dear Hidden Tech,

I'm a curator along with Dance Films NY on our first IMAGINE festival (and artist residencies) on film, dance
and technology next year at Earthdance (earthdance.net) near Northampton in Pioneer Valley.

We reach out to those in the nearby community as we build connections, resources (sponsors or equipment etc.)
for a festival and series of residencies we plan to have each year. This upcoming year we have four selected IMAGINE artist
residencies in the spring and autumn leading into the festival - the last weekend of September 2017.
One of the artists is doing a dance film on cellphone, another is working on a poetry walk utilizing
geofencing and two others are building installations and dance films - one involving VR.

I know you are a network, and now only virtual - so whomever will read this there is time now to connect to the local community
for support in the dynamic nexus of where art meets technlogy to help us create a supported repeatable festival inspiring the
local community (and beyond) on the nexus of artmaking and technology

Who do you think this would interest to help us?

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Thank you!!

Best regards, Federico Hewson

http://www.dancefilms.org/blog/