[Hidden-tech] Need old photo cleaned up and printed on archival paper

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:20:34 EST 2016

Hi folks,

An elderly friend has an old family photo scanned already, but it needs
some minor clean up and also several copies printed out. I have suggested
we look at some nice archival paper and probably a sepia tone with archival
inks. Also, there may be a caption she wants added to the image before it
gets printed and framed for holiday gifts. Finished size will likely be
around 8" x 10".

Could you recommend someone who specializes in this? I would like to show
my friend some samples of similar photos printed on a few different papers
before she decides which to use.

Location of vendor can be anywhere within about a half hour of South
Hadley, or maybe further if highly recommended.

Thanks, :-)
Deb