[Hidden-tech] Outlet for older working machines near Greenfield?

Eli Lisseck lisseck at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:01:11 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Our small non-profit has upgraded most of our staff machines, and we are
left with 8 working (older) HP Compaq desktop machines without monitors.

All are sporting older Intel core 2 Duos and most have 1-2 gb of ram (one
has 4). Unfortunately we cannot give away monitors or other peripherals.

Does anyone know of an organization in or around Greenfield that
could/would use these machines as a donation before we have to get rid of
them?

Thanks!