[Hidden-tech] Should I trust this SEO information? Or how can I verify it?

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sat May 7 17:48:45 EDT 2016

There's a guy who's trying to woo me as an SEO client for my newest sites.
He generated results for a list of keyphrases ranging from 10 to 110
searches per month, world wide. I said with those kinds of numbers, I could
not justify spending *anything* on SEO, since the percentage clicking
through and then the percentage who converted to clients would be
infinitesimal. He asked me for some more search terms. Conveniently, all
the new phrases ranged from 956 to 5600 searches per month. He says the
info came straight from Google but I'm suspicious. It doesn't make a lot of
sense to me that "social change companies" gets only 20 searches per month,
while the even more long-tail "social change profitability consulting" gets
2221 searches and "successful social entrepreneurs" gets 4020.

Is there a no-cost tool I can use to verify some of this data?

Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"(sm)
Watch (and please share) my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
*http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
<http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809>*

Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change

Twitter: @shelhorowitz

* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame

http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
http://transformpreneur.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)