[Hidden-tech] Looking for WordPress Visual Composer expertise

Noah Smith noah at commonmedia.com
Wed May 4 15:30:29 EDT 2016

Hello everyone - we do a bit of WordPress work, but a new opportunity has
arisen with specific requirements to use Visual Composer to allow the
client to edit a new WP site with a SquareSpace-style interface of
pre-defined widgets.

Has anyone here used it? Thoughts? Anyone available for contract
development/consulting on this project?

Cheers, ~Noah

--
Noah W. Smith, Founder + CEO
*Common Media *| 84 Russell St, Hadley MA | phone: 413-259-6777 |