[Hidden-tech] Bookkeeping + QB Expert

Kirsten Modestow kirsten at wearebrigade.com
Tue Mar 29 07:54:02 EDT 2016

I read the threads for bookkeeper and there have been a few recommendations. But, I wanted to ask again with a more specific lens.

Can anyone recommend an accounting/bookkeeping company, QuickBooks a must, for a 23 person design firm in the valley? Must be able to ramp up to handle the varied invoices each month, must have a one+ person staff so that someone answers the phone, and must be able to work with existing payroll service, insurance partners, etc. Ideally would come on site as needed. CPA certification not necessary. CFO skills on staff also could be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Kirsten Modestow
kirsten at weareBRIGADE.com