[Hidden-tech] Bee Week website advice

Jonathan Mirin jonathan at ptco.org
Sun Mar 27 16:24:28 EDT 2016

Hello friends,
We are considering creating an "interactive" website where members can post
events, images, etc. of their work on behalf of pollinators in particular
towns. Right now, the content is all on our theatre company's site,
www.ptco.org/beeweek in a dropdown menu format. The new site would be
www.beeweek.org
The idea is that people from any town anywhere working on these issues
could use the site as a resource and a platform for sharing their town's
progress towards becoming "bee friendly
<http://ptco.org/shows/to-bee-or-not-to-bee/bee-friendly-towns/>."
Any advice about the pros and cons of making a new site vs. building out
your current one and/or cost estimates for either process are welcome. We
are currently using wordpress for simple updates & page creation.
We are also seeking someone with project management experience to help
drive this initiative, description here:
http://ptco.org/beeweek/bee-week-usa/.
Thank you!
Jonathan
Jonathan Mirin / Godeliève Richard