[Hidden-tech] iPhone travel questions for Ireland

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:50:59 EDT 2016

Hello,

my son is going to Ireland with a school group in April. I'm wondering what
I need to do (if anything) for him to communicate with us using his iphone/
AT&T. I think he should just be able to use FaceTime since he'll have good
access to wifi most of the time. Are there any international charges I need
to be aware of.... thanks for any tips you can lend...

*Regards,*

*Tom Adams, Director/Owner*
*Reelife Documentary Productions <http://www.ReelifeProductions.com> •
**Folktography
by Tom* <http://www.FolktographybyTom.com>
Producing Media that Educates, Entertains & Enlightens... since 1996
*• Cool Media Production...Not Boring or Dumb •*
*(413) 575-9707*
* • Williamsburg, MA*