[Hidden-tech] Suggested software/hardware for recording phone interview?

Ed Bride Ed at edbride-pr.com
Tue Mar 15 11:46:55 EDT 2016

It’s been so long since I’ve done this that I can’t remember which one I used; there is no native Skype recorder, but I’m guessing that the MP3 Skype Recorder works as well as any of them.

If you subscribe to WebEx or almost any other conference calling facility, recording a call is an easy option, as well.

Ed