[Hidden-tech] Stolen Macbook - Please Help

Monica Goggins monica.elise3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:02:59 EST 2016

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you all know that my laptop was located almost 3 hours away in Barnstable county on the Cape! The culprit has been arrested and I am retrieving my Macbook ..thanks again for being so awesome! Hopefully this silly criminal has learned his lesson and won't do it again.

            Best,
               Monica Goggins

Sent from my iPhone