[Hidden-tech] Opportunities in healthcare innovation

Christian Lagier clagier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:55:00 EST 2016

This is a last minute heads-up on an interesting event in Springfield this
evening. TechSpring is hosting the monthly 'Tap into TechSpring' open house
at 5pm; about 100 participants working in healthcare or technology,
including leaders from Baystate and many technology companies (see list
below)

Tonight, Joel will describe the latest significant changes happening in
healthcare and resulting opportunities for technology developers and
innovators. There will be key focus on new things under development here in
Western Massachusetts, e.g. to facilitate interfaces, data sharing & care
continuity between providers.

Joel is founder of TechSpring and CIO of Baystate Health. Tap into
TechSpring is recurring second Thursday of every month.

Tap into TechSpring, tonight 5pm,1350 Main Street, 5th floor: RSVP here ....
<http://www.techspringhealth.org/tt_16>
Join our mailing list easily here: techspringhealth.org
<http://www.techspringhealth.org/>
TechSpring has open jobs at: techspringhealth.org/employment
<http://www.techspringhealth.org/employment>

I hope to see you there!

Christian
Co-founder and Managing Director, TechSpring
christian.lagier at baystatehealth.org

So far, we have RSVPs representing following organizations:
Astra Zeneca
Baycare
Baystate Health
Boston Engineering