[Hidden-tech] alternatives to Quick Books?

Tom Knight tom at tomknight.com
Mon Mar 7 11:09:32 EST 2016

The discussion about Mac OS updates reminds me that I need to figure out a related question. I really need to update my OS, but if I do, I will need to get a newer version of QuickBooks for $200 (on sale).  I love QuickBooks, but I don't want to buy a new one every time I update my OS.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to QuickBooks that I don't have to constantly update for a few hundred dollars every year or two? Ideally, I could import all my quickbooks info into the new app.

Thanks!

- Tom
Tom Knight
(413) 923-8242