[Hidden-tech] Question about BootCamp (or other way) for running QuickBooks for Windows on a MAC

Chris Hart chris at chrishart.net
Tue Mar 1 16:03:06 EST 2016

VirtualBox is free and runs very well.  But Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion only cost about $70 and they provide real support (whereas Virtual Box is open source and support is via forums).

You'll need to buy Windows 10 for $200.  (Because tracking down a legit copy of Windows 7 that isn't a "PC Builder" license [which requires jumping through hoops] is almost impossible at this point.)

Chris Hart
     Computer Support & Technology Consulting
        for Connecticut and Western Massachusetts
            Tel: 860-291-9393
                chris at chrishart.net
                    http://www.MyMacTech.com