[Hidden-tech] Lead Zero issue in Excel

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Fri Jun 24 09:43:55 EDT 2016

I heard that story as well. Good thing his mom didn’t live in Wilbraham.

More useless info: the zipcodes break into 2 sections: first 3 numbers are the Sectional Concentration Facility where the mail for that number is sorted. The last 2 are the old zone numbers. I learned this when I worked for the PO in the early 70’s and the SCFs may have changed names.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 8

Northampton, MA 01060