[Hidden-tech] House and Business Chore help $15/hr Greenfield

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Tue Jun 21 09:08:33 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I seek house chores and possible light business admin help, between 10 and 20 hours per week. If not for yourself, perhaps you know a teen or college student seeking summer work.

House chores would include some but not necessarily all of the following examples:

House neatening and vacuuming
driving errands around town, like bring recycling to dump, shopping (in my car or IRS standard milage pay in yours)
organizing the basement tools
following online instruction for cleaning the dehumidifier pump
if you have the basic skills, putting some stuff on eBay.
light weeding of the little garden
Scraping and painting easy to get at downstairs windows outside ($20-$25/hr.)
In short, anything I can possibly delegate so I can focus more on my business.

The Business Admin depends on extent, if any, of basic computer and web skills. In ascending order of complexity, here are examples:

organizing paper file cabinets
organizing old software CDs and DVDs
looking though online banking history for any business costs in personal account, and vice versa.
Installing some software on a PC (basic install from CD)
Researching in Google specific questions I may have about a procedure we use at my firm.
If you have more computer and web skill than average, I could train you in parts of the work my firm does, to do some data gathering I do for clients.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
Founder & Managing Partner
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Rob at 2disc.com
www.linkedin.com/in/2disc
www.2disc.com

NOTE: Emails can be blocked by spam filters throughout the web. If you don’t get a reply within an expected span of time, please call.