[Hidden-tech] iMac for sale

Lynne Rudie lynnerudie at verizon.net
Thu Jun 16 11:57:08 EDT 2016

Hello Hidden Techies

	I have a 27-inch iMac, a mid-2010 model, which I’m thinking about selling. I bought it refurbished from Apple and have never had any problems with it or needed any service. It is still working very well and handling my smaller design projects perfectly. I have up-graded to a new 27-inch iMac because I need the solid state drive and faster processor for the organic magazine I design which has grown beyond the comfort level of the older processor.
	This older iMac would be perfect for someone who doesn’t run intensive design software or doesn't have to handle lots of large photo and graphic files all at once. I may decide to keep it as a back up, or to watch movies on (it’s a really nice screen) but thought I would see if someone out there would be interested in having it.
	I’m going to keep it as is for about a month, just to be sure all my new files are in place after the migration, and then I’ll restore it to factory settings and look for the best offer.

	If you have any questions, or want to come look at it, please contact me on- or off-list or call me at either number listed below.
	Thank you!
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie, Graphic Design
413/863-9406