[Hidden-tech] Need HTML5 and CSS Classes

Lesley Schneider lesley at hthconsulting.com
Thu Jun 9 10:23:22 EDT 2016

I have created and maintained simple websites with Dreamweaver over the years. I have taken basic HTML and CSS classes so I can maintain a site someone else created without ruining it. I know enough to not be dangerous. I now work for a company with three very large websites, one for each product line. In order to maintain these I think I need a little more knowledge under my belt. So I am looking for HTML5 and CSS classes. I prefer in-person classes. The basic HTML class I took 15 years ago was online. Does anyone know of any local classes in the valley? I don't mind driving to Greenfield. I live in Florence and work in Enfield. Would prefer a class closer to where I live rather than in CT., but I'll go where the classes are.

Thank you,
Lesley

Sent from my iPhone