[Hidden-tech] Web Design/Development Position in Western Massachusetts

emily at tunnel7.com emily at tunnel7.com
Tue Jun 7 12:46:48 EDT 2016

WEB DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT POSITION IN WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS

We are three small website design and development studios all with over
15 years experience designing and building online marketing solutions
for fantastic clients. We are looking for a paid position to assist
on-site with various projects.

 	* Flexible hours (30+ a week)
 	* Pay commensurate on experience
 	* Work with 3 successful web design business who collaborate with each
other as well as have their own projects
 	* Opportunity to learn multiple CMS's and work flows

Experience needed:

 	* Strong HTML and CSS
 	* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
 	* Knowledge of open source CMS's, PHP, Javascript and other programing
languages a plus
 	* Design experience also a plus

To Apply, email the following to emily at tunnel7.com:

 	* Resumé