[Hidden-tech] Wordpress support needed

Karen Christensen karen at berkshirepublishing.com
Mon Jun 6 16:06:01 EDT 2016

My small team is integrating a backend Access SQL database with Wordpress to migrate our publishing website (www.berkshirepublishing.com) to Wordpress (visible at (www.berkshirepublishing.com/blog<http://www.berkshirepublishing.com/blog> - the real blog is at /blog/blog). We could use help from someone experienced with (1) Wordpress plugins for handling additional content ¨C in our case, book reviews, press releases, testimonials, podcasts, and article teasers. The site will be a Woocommerce-based ecommerce store, too. We are focusing on a modern, responsive design with clean aesthetics. We also are interested in someone with experience with (2) Google analytics and (3) Wordpress backups and security. Help with our launch could lead to long-term gig.

Please send an email detailing your experience with the three items things listed above, and tell me something about yourself. Do take a look at our old and new sites before you write. If you know database architecture and SQL, that would be a plus.

Best regards, Karen.

Karen CHRISTENSEN Éò¿­Â×, CEO
Berkshire Publishing Group LLC ±¦¿âɽ
Request Berkshire titles for your library http://ow.ly/aTbL1 (ÖÐÎÄ<http://www.berkshirepublishing.com/bpg/libraryrequest_cn.asp>)
Tel: +1 413 528 0206 | Fax: +1 413 541 0076
Skype & WeChat ΢ÐÅ: karen_christensen | Email: karen at berkshirepublishing.com<mailto:karen at berkshirepublishing.com>
Berkshire Spring 2016 Catalog: http://ow.ly/10cdIE
--
"No comprehensive biographical dictionary of China has successfully replaced Herbert Giles's [1898] work until the Berkshire Dictionary of Chinese Biography. It's about time!" -Benjamin A. Elman, Princeton University