[Hidden-tech] employment agency recommendations in the area

Lili Dwight ldwight at gsi.org
Wed Jun 1 20:01:25 EDT 2016

All~

After months of having fun learning Swift and developing an app, it is time for me to re-enter the job market. I have 20+ years experience in software and firmware development, most recently in CIO/CTO roles.

It would be wonderful to find work in a place where I can exercise those skills and do development.

So far I have been using the avalanche-boards like Beyond, Indeed, etc. which are pretty useless.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local agency with whom I could work?

Thank you all in advance!

Lili Dwight

Lili Dwight
Founder