[Hidden-tech] Executive Assistant/Graphic Designer position available

Jeffrey Winston jeffwinston at me.com
Sun Jul 31 16:57:26 EDT 2016

Full-time Assistant to the Owner of a small marketing management and consulting company.

Seeking a versatile and creative individual who is well-versed in graphic design. Must embrace individual accountability as well as team-based productivity while working in an informal professional business environment.

Must have good experience working with the most popular business software programs beginning with QuickBooks and continuing through Microsoft Office Suite.

 Individual job duties range from emailing, filing, data entry and financial duties, to the more creative tasks that utilize your strong graphic design skills such as website updating and magazine production.

 Our responsibilities as a team will include tasks in Event Planning, Sales, Promotions, Membership Services, and Non-profit financial reporting and administration.

 Please reply with your resume and cover letter to Charlie at whiteloafridge.com <mailto:Charlie at whiteloafridge.com>
 The owner will respond to qualified applicants with more information about this position, our company profile, and direct contact information.