[Hidden-tech] mapping a drive on a MAC to a Sharepoint Library

Donald M Stevens dstevens at tryandfindit.com
Sun Jul 31 15:36:22 EDT 2016

Hello Techers!

Hope everyone is enjoying the hot weather....

I am working with a client that has some MACs,
They want to be able to "Map a drive" to an Online Sharepoint Site Library,
They will want to be able to make 2 connections so that they can copy from one Sharepoint Library to another.

I have tried a few things so far.

Microsoft Document Connection is one.

I want to be able to copy from one Sharepoint Site Library to another Library,
Without downloading the file first.

I can do this with a PC, but there are a few users that have MACs and it would be nice to be able to do the same on the MAC.

Any ideas you MAC experts?

Thanks!

Don Stevens

TFI technologies, LLC