[Hidden-tech] Adobe Acrobat question

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 11:01:37 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

For an online course, I've created some PDF handouts where I added my comments in text boxes on sales pages.  I created the text boxes within Adobe Acrobat, but what's strange is that the text boxes do not print.

What I'm wondering is, is there a command that I can use to make the text boxes printable, either incorporating that within the PDF file itself or as an instruction I can give students so they can have the text boxes on a printout?

Thanks for any hints on this.  This is the first time I ever tried this method of annotation.  It's a bit inconvenient if one can only see the annotations on the computer and not on the printout.

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com
Goshen, MA