[Hidden-tech] Printing Labels..

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Mon Jul 18 12:03:04 EDT 2016

Hello all.

ARGH! MS has dropped the ability to mail merge with the list in an excel
file (I have 2016 for MAC). I've just spent a frustrating hour trying to
find a new solution so I thought I'd ask this list. For those who don't
know the new mail merge indicates it works with Outlook, Mac contacts or
an Access db file.

I need to be able to print shipping labels with addresses that come from
my WP site (using GravityForms). I can download the info and import
easily to excel. Thought this would be easy.

Any suggestions? Recommendations?

Thanks
Annamarie