[Hidden-tech] Anyone of a research mind ?? a funded project to be had

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Sat Jan 30 08:58:51 EST 2016

They say there are more doctorates in the valley then you can shake a stick at,
SO do we have anyone on the list who might take them up on this.

It looks like 2 parts:
(1) A researcher to layout the project
(2) some number pf people to be selected to be funded, no string attached.

https://blog.ycombinator.com/basic-income

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member