[Hidden-tech] Intro to Node.js 2-day Intensive February

Sequoia McDowell sequoia.mcdowell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:13:12 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

My name's Sequoia, I'm a programmer and educator. I've been teaching and
writing about Javascript for a couple years. Locally, I've put on three
Node.js trainings in the past couple years that you may have heard of or
attended (at Forbes Library, NERD summit, and Nodeschool International Day
at MGHPCC).  I'm currently planning my most in-depth Node.js training to
date, and I want you to come!

O'Reilly asked me to put together a two-day intro to Node.js workshop at
their web conference (FluentConf) in March:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/fluent/javascript-html-us/public/schedule/detail/47786

But you don't have to fly to SF and drop $2k/head to get access to this
training! I'm going to be previewing it here in Easthampton in Feb 25-26 at
a around 1/8th the price.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intro-to-nodejs-2-day-intensive-tickets-20821965058

If you have some experience with Javascript & want to get started working
with one of the most popular modern server environments, Node.js, don't
miss this opportunity to add a feather to your résumé! You'll walk away
oriented to the Node ecosystem & with the knowledge you need to confidently
jump in to a Node.js project or start one of your own.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you there!

- Sequoia