[Hidden-tech] JOB: Junior Programmer

Molly Clifford molly.c at wolaverdesigns.com
Wed Jan 20 13:14:13 EST 2016

*Junior Programmer*

A successful web/ad development company based in Amherst is currently
looking to hire a Junior Programmer. The right candidate must have
experience with the following:

   - Javascript experience
   - CSS experience
   - HTML5 experience

Requirements of the position are:

   - work remotely ok but must be available for onsite meetings.
   - Time-management skills or the flexibility to work unconventional hours
   depending on the project/client's needs

Additional skills desired but not required:

   - PHP knowledge
   - Drupal experience

This job will start as part-time with the ability to become full time.  All
qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to respond to this job
posting. Please submit a cover letter and resume to the email and any
relevant portfolio.

--

*Molly Clifford I  Project Manager  I  413.455.5599 <413.244.5143>*