[Hidden-tech] Development Resources Available

Mike Ippolito mikeippolito at outlook.com
Sat Jan 16 15:12:47 EST 2016

We're looking for new work for our growing application development firm
based in South Hadley. Know anyone?

What we do:  Develop desktop applications, web applications, and mobile
apps. iOS and Android development.

Our model is different - we're a cooperative development firm.  We use
US-based project management and off-shore and local programmers & designers.
You pay what we pay.  The team works on your project and we bill you
separately for the services.  Full disclosure - you pay the subcontractors
what they invoice, no markup. Local project manager keeps everyone in check
communicates to client. The team has been working together for over three
years. We work directly with stakeholders or other firms.

US Project Management $68/hr (US)

Programming $5-$15/hr  (Offshore)

Design & Graphics $30/hr (US)

Example:  iOS app. Six week turnaround.

Architecture Review: $600

US Project Management:  $2000

Programming: $3000

Graphics: $600

Full app with database backend and reporting: $6200

Example Applications Developed:

*        Lights-out Amazon distribution system (receive order, send to
drop-shipper, update shipping)

*        Desktop automated pricing application

*        iOS Forms capture application

*        IoT and sensor network aggregation (BACnet, web services, ZigBee,
etc.)

Languages

*        Java (server, client apps, mobile)

*        JavaScript, NodeJS, Lua, & variants

*        C++

*        ObjectiveC, Swift

*        Python, PHP

*        Databases: Mongo, SQL, MySQL, XML, JSON

*        Hosting: Azure, Amazon, Self (Tomcat, IIS)

*        Reporting: Jasper, BIRT

*        Platforms: Ubuntu, Windows

Do you have skills you'd like to add to our team?  Drop us a note an we'll
talk about how you can join us!

South Hadley, MA based. Local references available

Reply to email for more information

Mike