[Hidden-tech] shared office space in Easthampton

derek allard derek at tunnel7.com
Thu Jan 14 11:01:00 EST 2016

Hello.

We are two designers / developers with a lovely shared office space in the newly renovated Button Building in downtown Easthampton … and we’re looking to add two more  to our space.  Ideally looking for a programmer/designer types (we also share work amongst ourselves occasionally and generally help each other out) but other related fields could work as well. We also are looking for someone who doesn’t spend too much time on the phone.

The space is all hardwood with large windows and was painted when we moved in a few months ago.  Shared amenities include:

Conference room with high dev television, whiteboard
Coffee maker, fridge, microwave, mugs, etc.
Laser jet printer
A quiet work environment with fun / passionate people

We have an office dog. He may beg from you but he’s small, cute and ignorable.

So if you’re looking to get away from a solitary office and want folks to bounce ideas off of and generally help each other from not going crazy, we’d love to talk to you.

Rent is affordable at less than $300, all inclusive.  First and last month’s rent payable at the start.

Contact me (derek at tunnel7.com) if you think you’d be a good fit!

derek allard

- - -
Tunnel 7