[Hidden-tech] Sharepoint (in O365) consulting and development

Dave DelVecchio DDelVecchio at for-ibs.com
Wed Jan 13 11:12:56 EST 2016

Anyone out there specialize in Sharepoint development?  We have a client looking for the following and I'd be happy to provide a referral:

I want to learn how to create a SharePoint site from scratch, and then how to edit its appearance and organization, and then how to let outside users access the site.  We have a few setup up now that are linked, and I want to know how to link and unlink some of them.  Our plan is to move most of our resources used by employees onto the site versus having them reside on our server.  Then I will need to teach them how to easily access the site.

I would like to create a site for a group of our clients where they can access it but others without permission can't.  The help and tutorials I have found so far aren't that user friendly and more guess is the features of SharePoint are pretty robust.

Regards,

Dave DelVecchio
President
Innovative Business Systems, Inc.
161 Northampton Street
Easthampton, MA 01027
PH: 413.584.4274 | Direct: 413.203.8301
Em: ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com<mailto:ddelvecchio at for-ibs.com> | web: www.for-ibs.com<http://www.for-ibs.com>

Our Core Values
Consistency | Experience | Flexibility | Good Advice | Respect