[Hidden-tech] Question about BootCamp (or other way) for running QuickBooks for Windows on a MAC

Dede dede at dedewilson.com
Mon Feb 29 13:16:43 EST 2016

Hello All,

I am MAC based and have to upgrade to an Enterprise level of QB (since I want to have several QB accounts open at once and cannot do this with the basic QB for MAC). I understand that there is another cloud based option, but being up here in Shutesbury in the land of no high speed that aint an option.

So, I have to be able to run the QB Enterprise for Windows on my MAC and wondering about the best and cheapest way to do this. Thoughts?

Dede

Dédé Wilson
bakepedia.com
ask me about the low-FODMAP diet