[Hidden-tech] What to do with Cords 'n Cables, Chargers n converters.

Doug Lowing delowing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:39:31 EST 2016

I first offer stuff on Freecycle.
- I have upgraded printers several times by getting other's old printers
from Freecycle.
- The type of people who read Instructables like to use the motorized bits
and wall warts to create things.
- Some people recover and sell the copper wire if they decide it is worth
their while.

After running through those options, I pay $5 per electronic unit for
disposal at the Amherst dump.

A zip drive?  I dunno - cast in Lucite and offer as steampunk paperweight?

-Doug