[Hidden-tech] Android wear developer interested in experimental project with motorcycles.

Peter Chilton peter at peterchilton.com
Sun Feb 14 10:25:16 EST 2016

I'm wondering if there is an Android Wear developer in the pioneer valley interested in developing some experimental products related to motorcycles.

This would strictly be a start up/fun project. I do think it has a good potential for eventual profits but we would be starting at ground level.

My background is in branding and marketing and UX. Also building custom vintage motorcycles.

If you are into iOS and interested as well contact me.

If you are interested in product design then I wouldn't mind chatting either.

Thanks!

Pete Chilton
Peter at peterchilton.com
508-963-6572